Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Uvox Technologies India Private Limited, 5th Floor Trifecta Adatto, 91 Springboard Business Hub Private Ltd, 21 ITPL Main Road, Mahadevapura, Bangalore-560048, a wholly owned subsidiary of Revenue Box Technologies Inc, RO: 1675 S State St B, Kent, Dover, DE 19901, USA.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Karnataka, India
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to BambooBox, accessible from www.bamboobox.ai
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Usage Data has collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Service may use local stored objects (or Flash Cookies) to collect and store information about Your preferences or Your activity on our Service. Flash Cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as those used for Browser Cookies. For more information on how You can delete Flash Cookies, please read “Where can I change the settings for disabling, or deleting local shared objects?” available at https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html#main_Where_can_I_change_the_settings_for_disabling__or_deleting_local_shared_objects_
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on Your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close Your web browser. Learn more about cookies: Cookies: What Do They Do?.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Information for European Territory Residents: Our Legal Bases and Your Rights
Our Legal Basis: If you interact with our Service while within the European Economic Area, Switzerland or the United Kingdom (the “European Territories”), our legal basis for processing the personal data described above may vary depending on the personal data at issue as well as the context in which we collect it.
Ordinarily, we process personal data about you in reliance on your consent or on legitimate interest. We may also process data to comply with our legal obligations, or to fulfil a contract you have entered into with us.
To contact us with any questions regarding the legal bases we rely on for processing your personal data, please email firstname.lastname@example.org You may also contact us at the following address:
Revenue Box Technologies Inc, 1007 N Orange St. 4th Floor, Suite#1644, Wilmington, DE 19801
European Residents’ Privacy Rights: Residents of a European Territory have the following data subject rights under EU data protection law:
• You have the right to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal data. To submit a request to exercise those rights, you may email your request to email@example.com or contact us at the address below for more information.
• You have the right to object to our processing your personal data. To submit a request to exercise that right, or to otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data, you may email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at the address below for more information.
• If we are relying on your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any personal data processing prior to such withdrawal, nor will it affect any personal data processing that we undertake in reliance on legal bases other than consent (such as legitimate interests).
• You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions you may have and before making a compliant so that we may answer any questions you have and attempt to assist you in resolving the basis for your complaint. If you do choose to make a complaint, contact details for data protection authorities in the European Territories are available from the European Data Protection Board website.
In some cases, we act as a processor for our Users (for example, when we communicate with prospects for our Users). In cases where we act as a processor, you should direct any requests to exercise your data protection rights to the relevant User of our Service, not to us. If you are uncertain whether we process your personal data as a controller or a processor in any specific context, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Data retention: The data we process in providing the Service is non-sensitive personal data and not subject to any sector specific data retention requirements.
We retain such personal data for as long as it is useful in our products, either as an actual data point or in order to derive, correct or validate other data points, and provided that we are comfortable that the data is accurate and can be relied upon.
We delete personal data where (a) it is no longer used for any purposes, (b) a data subject objects to us processing their data pursuant to their GDPR rights (unless we have a valid legal justification to retain it, such as to resolve disputes or comply with our legal obligations). We also retain personal data which is necessary to keep in a suppression file, i.e., so if we obtain someone’s data again, we will be able to exclude it from use.
The Service is hosted in the India and United States. If you access the Service and provide information to the Service from a European Territory, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from India or United States laws, you understand that through your continued use of the Service you may be transferring your personal information to the India and United States and if so, you consent to that transfer. Additionally, you understand that your personal information and the information you provide may be processed in countries (including the United States) where laws regarding processing Personal Information may be less stringent than in your country.
Please do not provide information to us unless you have the proper consents required in the country in which the information was collected.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
If you have any unresolved issues or grievances, please address it to the following:
Grievance Redressal Officer: Divyesh Dixit