Charles Crnoevich is VP – Partnerships & BD at Bombora, the leading provider of B2B intent data. He has more than a decade’s worth of experience working across various sales functions such as sales, GTM strategy, CRM and account management in the tech industry.
In the fifth episode of Simplifying Demand Generation podcast titled Demystifying Intent, Charles takes us through the journey of Bombora and how its intent data can be better leveraged by sales and marketing.
In conversation with Ankur Saigal, Co-founder of BambooBox, he answers some of the most frequently asked questions around Bombora’s intent data.
Things you’ll learn in this episode:
- How Bombora was spun off Madison Logic as use-cases developed around valuable pools of data in possession?
- Is the Bombora Intent Data privacy compliant? How is it sourced?
- How is Bombora’s algorithm trained to separate critical buyer intent signals from the noise?
- Does Bombora have anything to fear from the rise of a future cookieless world?
- How should companies read intent topics to truly optimize their engagement activities?
- Why is the Bombora Intent Data more effective with a purpose-built infrastructure, plan of action and measurement system?